Thursday, October 7, 2010

Avoiding Jr. IS

So, Jr. IS is becoming really difficult. It's really hard to try to narrow down my topic to what exactly it will be identifying. It's also really hard to find subjects. The darn preschool won't e-mail me back, which means I need to call them. I also have to fill out a human subjects approval form so I can be ridiculed by a board. I'm really afraid that I'm not going to get this done. But hey, I've still got a while....well, really only a month and half....ugh! I just really need to read my sources thoroughly (or mostly) and try to figure shtuff out.

Last weekend we had Gordon's birthday party. It was AWESOME!! I got more tipsy than I have ever been. I was a bit embarrassed, but I had fun all the same.

Lately I've been feeling a little lonely. I've decided that I don't have feelings for Gordon, I still love him, very much, but it's more of a fondness. I also decided that because of that fondness I just like being around him. It's not because I want to be with him, like others would suspect, and apparently we've been confusing a lot of people. I'm just happy that we can be comfortable with each other and our post-relationship relationship.

I don't really have much to talk about, I'm just excited for this month's dancing activities. I'm basically driving to Cleveland every single weekend this month, whether it be for dancing, or taking Paul to and from the airport (since he's here).

I was featured in Wooster's newspaper, The Daily Record! A woman interviewed a few of us about where we like to go downtown. It was pretty cool. I kind of want to write a viewpoints article for our paper, The Wooster Voice, but I'm not really sure what to write about.

The only thing I SHOULD be writing is Jr. IS!

I just realized how much I miss those 3 flights of stairs that I had to climb for the past two years. I get so much less of a work out now, and I can tell. I really want to try to eat healthier and work out, but my motivation is at about one and a half, and my sweet tooth is always going.

That's all for now I guess, if I think of more, per usual I will update.


p.s. I really wanted a Mounds bar today, and the C-Store doesn't sell them :(

No comments:

Post a Comment