Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Short, sweet, and a long time coming.

I figure it's about time that I write again. I'm bored, doing laundry, and trying to get some homework in before I go work out. Yes, you heard right, work out! I've been going to Super Fit aerobics weekly since I've gotten back to school. I've only missed a few classes. I can already see the results and I'm very happy and proud of myself. It's kind of addictive, not gonna lie.

This semester is going very well, or so I think. My work load isn't too bad, and I'm confident that I can get at least a 3.0 this semester *side note, my cursor keeps skipping to other places in the document and it's really pissing me off.* My Mondays are packed as hell. I don't get a break until I watch House at 8 pm. But a good thing about having all my classes MWF is that my TTH are pretty much free besides work. Speaking of work, I'm getting 8+ hours this semester. Yessssssss!

My clinic client is 4 years old and he's ADORABLE. He never wants to leave the session. He's got some pre-vocalic voicing, and can't say his /k/ or /g/. But he works really well and he just steals my heart. I'm excited that he's my final client. Ever!

Boys are interesting. I've been getting along very well with Gordon, which is great. My townie friend Chris has really shown some interest in me. He brought me flowers, chocolate, a poem, and a drawing for Valentine's day. It was really sweet, but I just don't want anything right now, and I don't know how to tell him that without hurting him. I've also been eating lunch with Adam and Krasnor, which has been awesome :) I really enjoy those guys. They're great.

On Valentine's Day, we had a "Sexy Single Ladies and Katie" dinner. It started out with Merry Kuween of Skots coming to our house to sing us "Enormous Penis," which was hilarious. We then made dinner which consisted of lobster tail, garlic mashed potatoes, and almond green beans. That lobster was DELICIOUS! We then proceeded to watch Penelope and make fun drinks. It was so much fun. We decided that in our house next year, we're going to have a monthly homemade dinner, where one person gets to be the head chef. It will be awesome.

Our house has been put together for next year, seeing as I just turned the paperwork in today. We'll have a group interview next week, so hopefully we'll get the house. I'm pumped for next year. There are 10 of us!

The other night, Aaron told me that I'm one of the best swing dancers that we have. Given, he was drunk, but this wasn't the first time he told me, and I was very flattered. It felt good to know how far I've come. Speaking of, I went to SparX a couple of weekends ago, and it was great :)

There probably is a lot more I could write, and I should probably write more often, so I'll try to do that. But actually.


CUTEST KITTY EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment